Monday, March 23, 2009

Am I Drunk?

The new addition to the ifamily is the ibreath.   Yes ibreath is an alcohol breathalyzer.  It is the new must have for apple products, the ibreath allows you to take your alcohol level whenever you feel it necessary.  So who would buy this thing you may ask?

Well some of the first users are some of Hollywoods biggest stars.  This little tool may help them from drunken car rides and a lot of fines and off the tabloids.  Not only will this little gadget keep you nice and safe but it can be used as a radio tuner.  I am for sure getting my hands on this new member of the ifamily.

2 comments:

  1. As far as crazy and useless iphone accessories go, this is not one of them. I think that this is a great idea that should be sold as a gadget completely separate from from the Iphone. While all the gadgets and technologies we use are generally criticized as being distracting and dangerous, this one is neither. I can not tell you the countless time where friends have been unsure as to their blood alcohol level. I also think it is safe to say that people generally underestimate. This more or less takes the guess work out of the question "to drive, or not to drive?"

    I am sure a product like this will be misused for other purposes, such as measuring who can actually get more drunk by highschool and uni kids, but there is no serious harm in that. Keeping drunk drivers off the road is a serious issue for all generations and this is a great way to help out. It is also a genius marketing idea from apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was the first time I have ever heard of the ibreath. I agree that it is a great idea to have this gadget, and if it is used properly, it will obviously prevent drunk driving accidents. It will be interesting to see if the ibreath actually becomes the "must have" phone accessory. For some reason, I do not think people will be jumping out of their seats to go out and buy one. I believe they retail for about $100, and I think some people may find this too expensive. However, if it does become a huge success, I think it's great that so many citizens are concerned about drinking and driving.

    ReplyDelete